Monday, May 14, 2012

Well it is time to pack up the 5th wheel again and be on our way to Montana for another great summer volunteering for the forest service. We will again travel with our friends the Palmers.  That is always a good time.  Never a dull moment with Tish around.
We spent the day going thru closets and drawers trying to decide what to take. Since is can be cold there in June that means warm clothes and the when it gets to be really summer  a different set of clothes.
Virgil ordered a new tripod for the TV dish so he spent the morning setting it up for the first time and making sure it works. Have to have TV.
Now I did more fun packing when I got to my sewing room, What to take to work on? I basted a quilt together last week to hand quilt and naturally I have many other projects to choose from when I need a change of pace.
We are looking forward to going this year, in fact we have changed the departure date three times. It keeps getting earlier and earlier. First it was Friday, then Thursday, now as soon as the Palmers finish at the doctors on Wednesday afternoon we are on our way. Wish us luck.

No comments: